Got tomatoes or bananas on your counter? Kitchen compost pail? Ah, fruit flies love to land on those and breed! Here’s an easy homemade fruit fly trap that really works.
What you need:
- salad dressing bottle or vase
- balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar
- Fill bottle with vinegar about an inch from bottom.
- Make a funnel with the paper. Use tape to secure.
- Tape paper to top of bottle to seal the gap between funnel and glass.
- Place close to the source of fruit fly problem.
Hope it works for you, too!