This is a follow-up to my last post – It never ceases to amaze me how Big Corporations think they can get away with pulling the wool over the consumer’s eyes. Hopefully, those days are over. More and more people want to know what is in their food and from where it comes. Tell Kellogg’s you know the truth about Kashi.
Ignorance is not bliss. Be aware, your health and wealth depend on it.
UPDATE: This campaign worked! Thanks to so many of you who put the pressure on Kellogg’s. Now Kashi products have the NON-GMO Project label, and Kellogg’s is working to offer more food made with organic and non-gmo ingredients.
- Consumers Are Mad Because Kashi Products Aren’t Organic Or GM-Free (businessinsider.com)
- How do you know if it’s non-GMO? (mnn.com)
- Behind The Label: The Kashi Controversy (ecosalon.com)
- Lesson From Kashi Controversy: ‘Natural’ Doesn’t Equal Organic Or GMO-Free (blisstree.com)
- Kashi and the GMO Backlash (eatdrinkbetter.com)