Don’t Miss This! Build Your 2013 Grocery Stockpile This Week and Next at ShopRite (No Coupons Necessary)
I don’t typically post all the deals going on in all the stores — there are other sites that do that especially well (Couponmom.com, CTCouponLady.com, LivingRichWithCoupons.com, among many others), but I do give a boost to our local stores that deserve it when their sales are just too good to pass up.
This week–and happily next week, too–ShopRite’s famous Can Can Sale is going on. I went to ShopRite this morning and spent about $30 on a bit over $100 worth of items (with only a few coupons, but they weren’t necessary to get most of the deals) that were on sale which included:
My daughter ran off with some of the shampoo I bought on sale. Luckily she loves this brand and you can’t beat it for .77 cents!
- Ajax laundry liquid and pod detergent (.99 cents, but weirdly enough, that particular sale ended today–sorry!).
- Tuttorosso tomatoes (12 for $6.88 which means each one-pound can goes for less than .58 cents each–haven’t seen those prices in a while).
- Cans of beans for .49 cents each (for soups, salads and of course for hummus,
- …and for emergency purposes, .33 cent cans of corn and other vegetables (not a fan of canned vegetables, but always good in an emergency, like when the power goes out and you are stuck with a microwave running on a generator…),
- …and you can’t forget the .59 cent boxes of Ronzoni pastas (if you don’t mind regular ol’ white pasta–my kids love the angel hair pasta).
- Oh, forgot the General Mills cereals (must buy four to get each box at $1.67), and I also had a coupon on top of that.
- Lastly, the Herbal Essence shampoos and conditioners — I grabbed a ton of blinkies when I saw them a couple of months ago (not sure where I saw them, but took eight), so I was able to get a bunch for .77 cents each. It pays to grab those blinkies when you see them!
Next week, the sale continues with many of the above (except for Herbal Essence and Ajax laundry detergent). Next week, you’ll find:
- Chicken of the Sea Chunk Light Tuna at .59 cents a can (haven’t seen those prices in a looong time!)
- For all those Nutella fans, ShopRite’s Hazelnut Spread is on sale for $1.99 a jar (very good, tastes just like Nutella and cheaper).
- Angel Soft tp and Sparkle towels on sale and if you buy $20 worth of these items, you will receive a $5 Catalina coupon off your next shopping trip. Love this deal.